Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Earn Part Time or Full Time

     Hi everyone I would like to share where did I get my online job. There are lot of job categories here such as data entry, photoshop, programming etc..


Click the banner below to register.



The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

    
In here you need to pass the readiness test in order for you to bid on a project. You can also take different exams here such as Ms word, Excel, Access etc. and if you get an outstanding score I assure that you will catch the attention of the buyer. Please study hard because you can't take exams here instantly, because you will wait for a month to take the exam again if you failed.

I worked as a data encoder here and to prove that I got paid below is my last transaction history:







Click the banner below to register.

     

Freelance Jobs 
     
     The last time I worked here there are no exams but now they do have it too. Bid wisely here because there is a bidding limit per month.  I worked also as a data encoder here and to prove that I got paid below is my last transaction history:

 

Tips:
  1. Read and follow the website rules and regulations.
  2. Don't post any contact details when bidding in a project or else you will be banned.
  3. Do your transactions inside the website in order to avoid being scammed. 
     And that's it for now, I hope this help....


Monday, Sept 19, 2011

Minute Workers

     Hi to all freelancers, I've discovered another website to earn money by completing small task, you can also post a job if you're an employer. There is no exams required to qualify just do jobs that you can complete because there is a reputation that you need to maintain, once your reputation drops below 75% you can't continue.
     The website is paying every 15th and 30th of month, you can withdraw your earnings through paypal and alertpay, you need to reach the minimum payout of $2. If you would like to join then click the banner below and start earning money...


minute workers




Below is my payment proof:




















My payment processors:


Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.



Earn money with AlertPay






Business & Finance - Top Blogs Philippines

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    My name is Neil Shaffer I’m the Affiliate Manager at BinaryOffers.com,
    The biggest Affiliate Network for Binary Options and Forex.

    I’d like to invite you to join us and you will enjoy

     The highest commissions in the industry !!!
     The best tracking system used by companies like Zynga and Sears !!!
     Dedicated affiliate manager that will work for you !!!
     And most important get paid on time, every time !!!

    I am available to you via email or Skype (aff.binaryoffers) for your convenience

    Thank you in advance for your response

    Best Regards,
    Neil Shaffer
    Neil@binaryoffers.com

    ReplyDelete